Cryptocurrency is a type of financial and payment asset. At the heart of the variety of digital money lies the technology of cryptography – data encryption. This type of money can not be touched or seen, they are available exclusively in electronic form. Their main advantage is anonymity and decentralization. In addition, the crypto currency is well protected, which ensures the safety of funds from fraudulent schemes.
Types of cryptocurrency
The Crypto currency circulates within the P2P system, without intermediaries. Thus all participants of the scheme are equal among themselves. The most common types of digital money today have an emission limit – the issue of new coins. So, the ceiling for the issuance of the popular digital currency bitcoin is 21 million. There are exceptions to the rules. For example, the emission limit is not provided for PPC and NVC.
Main Types of Cryptocurrency
Crypto-currencies are divided into two categories:
- Created on the basis of technology blockade.
- The Ethereum, which is used for application development, appeared thanks to the programming language.
- The first decentralized digital currency is bitcoin. Its creation was an end in itself for programmers. In turn, the digital currency ETH is a by-product of the Ethereum project.
Types of crypto currency: how do they differ?
The most common types of e-currency are popular among miners, players on the exchange, marketers. These include:
- icons of famous crypto currency in the world;
- Bitcoin (BTC);
- Darkcoin (DASH);
- Ethereum (ETH);
- Litecoin (LTC).
The market also has a secondary digital currency. Such coins are common in specialized, narrowly focused spheres. Among the most famous crypto currency of this type are:
- Dogecoin (DOGE);
These are only the most popular and popular electronic currencies on the market. In fact, the names are much larger. Experts argue that it is impossible to calculate the total number of crypto-currencies in the world. The fact is that new types of digital money appear on the market every year. In this case, already existing monetary units often cease to exist.
Crypto-currencies and casino: a new trend in the world of excitement
The world of gambling does not stand still, constantly introducing new trends. One of them is the use of crypto currency as casino gaming money. Some platforms implement their own digital money, while others use their recognized equivalents.
So, for the 2014th gamblers made bets in BTC-casino for $ 4.5 billion.
The main advantage of this kind of rates is the maximum protection of user information, which prevents cyber attacks. Payments in BTC-casinos do not pass through third hands, only the player and casino participate in the transaction. Another plus of BTC-rates is cheap, and sometimes completely free, transactions. Cryptocurrency means quick and easy withdrawal of funds without the need to specify personal data: bank details, home address, phone.
Basic crypto-currencies used by casinos
Large casinos prefer to use popular, time-tested digital currencies. These include:
- Bitcoin. It is considered the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It was bitcoins that were pioneers in the world of digital money. Creation bitcoin shrouded in a veil of secrecy. Some consider him the progenitor of Satoshi Nakamoto, while others believe that a large program organization has worked hard to develop. According to the rules, the issue of bitcoin can not exceed 21 million. Another name for this currency is crypto gold. This name is not accidental – most modern electronic money is created on the basis of bitcoin. The popularity of a monetary unit is confirmed by market value. The functioning of bitcoins is based on the technology of the blockade – a decentralized database, which works thanks to computers of BTC-miners.
- Litecoin. The currency is generated through the peer-to-peer payment system althoin. Created in the image and likeness bitcoin in 2011. The distinctive features of Litecoins are alternative hashing algorithm, fast transaction speed and maximum emission (84 million).
- Ethereum. The second most popular crypto currency after bitcoin. The creation of the etherium dates back to 2016. It was this monetary unit that significantly increased the popularity of e-currency among the miners, giving a good alternative to earnings. Today Ethereum is considered not just a digital currency, but a system that guarantees the security of investment assets.
- Dogecoin. It is a branch of the Litecoin system, a subsidiary. The electronic currency is named after the famous Internet meme – the Husky breed dog, whose mocking face expresses a mixture of surprise, bewilderment and disregard. This currency is perfect for active gambling casino players. Mining Dogecoin is still unlimited, which affects the value of the monetary unit – it is relatively small.
The advantages of cryptocurrency are difficult to overestimate. Existing only in electronic form, digital money is not taxed, and their output and value are not controlled by the economies of the world. The market price of monetary units of this kind is supported by the demand for them and the features of payment systems. Having started crypto currency today, tomorrow you can wake up to a rich man.
Mauris rutrum ligula felis, sed vestibulum ante dignissim quis. Maecenas eros libero, rutrum eu est eu, mattis scelerisque diam. Suspendisse sed pulvinar ligula. Tonsectetur sit amet lacus a elementum. Quisque nisi ante, lacinia ut risus id, luctus porttitor lorem. Cras at pellentesque justo. Nulla tempor leo vel metus consectetur, id venenatis justo sagittis. Donec efficitur, dolor a ultricies ullamcorper, lorem dolor congue felis, quis rutrum massa libero nec purus. Cras libero justo, aliquam quis lectus at, faucibus venenatis massa. Nam et porttitor velit.